B-Complex-vitamin C Newfoundland 50 or 100 capsules
these vegetable capsules of Newfoundland contain numerous ingredients whose benefits are as follows:
- rice (Oryza sativa). Stabilized rice bran is an important nutritional source of b vitamins. Also of several active metabolites of vitamin B and other nutrients that support the function and/or bioavailability of vitamins B (as magnesium and zinc), as well as other nutrients (such as potassium, zinc and iron) that often deplete owing to different types of stress.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea). The root of the rhodiola has important properties adaptogenic and can support for having a healthy mental function and nervous system.
- Eleutherococcus (Eleutherococcus senticosus). The root of Eleutherococcus, also known as Siberian ginseng, is one of adaptogens which more has been investigated. You can help maintain the health of the adrenal glands and nervous system.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Just like the rhodiola and ginseng, the root of ashwagandha historically has been used for its adaptogenic properties and to promote the health of the nerves.
- Green oats (Avena sativa). Oat seeds are a rich source of vitamins B and minerals that support the function of the b vitamins. Green Oat seeds are often used to promote healthy function of nerves.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa). It is one of the most nutritious plants that there is in nature. Provides vitamins B complex and magnesium, which facilitates its use, and also other nutrients that can help maintain the health of the nerves.
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum). It is a source of vitamin B (particularly folate), also provides several nutrients that support the function or activity of certain vitamins of the B complex, such as potassium (that is exhausted due to stress in general), magnesium, calcium and iron (which runs out faster during physical stress).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). Dandelion leaves are other vegetable source of B vitamins and nutrients that support the vitamins of the B complex, such as potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Beet (Beta vulgaris). Beetroot contains several vitamins group B and is especially rich in folic acid. Such as alfalfa, parsley and dandelion, beet also provides other nutrients of support such as potassium, iron and zinc.
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo). Pumpkin seeds are one of the richest natural sources of zinc, which can deplete quickly due to mental stress. These seeds are also rich in other nutrients of support such as magnesium and iron.
How to use: as a dietary supplement for adults, 1 to 2 capsules daily with food.
Must not exceed the daily dose expressly recommended for this product
composition: per capsule:
· Complex Magnifood 540 mg