favors the neural connection and intellectual development. Eyeq is a natural source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils.
Formula rich in Omega 3 fish oil (80% EPA and 20% DHA) and Omega 6 (Virgin evening primrose oil). It favours the neural connection and intellectual development.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid 20:5n - 3
· It intervenes in the process of neuronal signaling.
· Part of prostaglandins: molecules involved in the anti-inflammatory reaction and the immune system.
· It inhibits enzymes that attack other highly unsaturated fatty acids.
· EPA could play an important role by participating in the maintenance and development of certain aspects of the function of the brain and the eye, such as the concentration and the ability to learn.
· EPA can be converted to DHA if necessary.
Docosahexaenoic acid 22:6n - 3
· It is part of the structure of cell membranes.
· About 30% of the brain and the eye consists of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
· As a result fetal development and infant is associated with elevated fatty acid requirements.
· It does not intervene in the process of formation of prostaglandins.
· DHA is not reconverted to EPA easily.
Ingredients: Fish oil, oil Virgin evening primrose and vitamin E (d-alpha - tocopherol, coming from IP-soy-shaped). Cover of the capsule: gelatine, glycerol, and purified water.
Exempt of preservatives, sugar, salt, milk, yeast, soy, gluten, dyes and artificial flavorings.